Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

ARCH 17- LIB HOTFIX 1- UPDATE ERROR

Llian
Advocate
I am trying to update LIB17 HOTFIX1 and got this error message. Have anyone a solution to this? Thanks

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 1.01.53 AM.png
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Llian:

In the Finder, select the file, right-click and select "Open". this will bypass the security option set under System Preferences > Security & Privacy.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Llian
Advocate
Thanks David! It works..... 😄
It's been almost 4 years since I last used AC 15 have not even touched the next 3 subscriptions until just yesterday. I just have too many transferable skills that I am getting back to the drawing board!
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Lilian:

Glad that worked, thanks for adding the signature. Welcome back.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14