Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

About the EPTAR.HU Libraries

I came across the EPTAR Site (wptar.hu/cadsupport.php) and found a free download for a Plant_Designer_Startter_Collection.exe free to donwload.
I selected to download it, execute their .exe file, followed the Wizard installation instructions and I cannot find any files, API or ADD-ON related to this actions.
Is anybody around here familiar with this EPTAR collections?
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
2 REPLIES 2
runxel
Legend
I have not tried it, but it looks like these are just objects.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
In most cases the Eptar libs are provided as a zip file for MAC and exe for PC.
You can as well get MAC version on the PC. (I do not like the installer provided in exe file as well and IMHO it was invented for more and more (l)users who are more and more lazy or ignorant in using their computers)

Best Regards,
Piotr