cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Annoying Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable
I keep getting these reports when generating a 3D image or elevations
I have tried un ticking the "write report" box, but then I get an error message instead so I went to full report & got this, I dont know what it means & would like them to stop.
Can somebody help?

Capture.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Rogerdodge:

There is a problem in the scripts of some library parts. Since the file noted is "DWB35_Handle.gsm" I would guess the issue is with a door handle (is DWB Door Window Builder?). Use the Marquee Tool to see parts of the model in the 3D Window until you can find where these parts are, then open their settings dialog boxes, change the preview to a 3D option (the error message should appear in the dialog box), then try changing parameters until the error message disappears.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David
I have done as you suggest & appears to be handles on a Cadimage door!
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi Roger

That error is coming from (Doors + Windows), yes.

It's hard to say why it's happening though - we'd need to have a look at a MOD or PLN of it to be able to figure out how to fix it.

Could you just send an email to us at support@cadimagegroup.com, and we will follow it up from there.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200