Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Any "European" style window sites for me to check

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm doing a residential retrofit and the owner would like to see some European style residential or comercial window types. You know the type....like the feature windows in the AC9 lib.
Casement with hopper..offset bays.

Any sites that offer GDL lib windows?
I do remember Technal on the old GDL site had some cool ones. Cant find it now.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Antonin wrote:
Any sites that offer GDL lib windows?
I do remember Technal on the old GDL site had some col ones. Cant find it now.

We begin to take inventory of Gdl Objects in internet, the windows are here : WikiCadlink Windows
Yes the Technal one exist always for AC7 U can download it Technal in ObjectOnline.nl, U can go on the CatEonline site too for other and more recents one CatEonline
Petros Ioannou
Contributor
PROBLEM!!
CatEonline has some very cool objects (specially those railings from technal) , but...
When you try to save the object from the gdl web plugin, the saved object misses macros and jpgs for the custom settings.
You can collect them from the gdl-temp folder, but this means you have to set every option and check every combination in order to appear the .ism in the temp file. And you also have to rename them since they have numbers in front of their names (temp folder).
Any clues??

Petros
ArchiCAD 22 4023 UKI FULL,
Archicad 21 6013 UKI FULL, ArchiCAD 20 8005 UKI FULL
iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
Djordje
Ace
Petros wrote:
PROBLEM!!
CatEonline has some very cool objects (specially those railings from technal) , but...
When you try to save the object from the gdl web plugin, the saved object misses macros and jpgs for the custom settings.
You can collect them from the gdl-temp folder, but this means you have to set every option and check every combination in order to appear the .ism in the temp file. And you also have to rename them since they have numbers in front of their names (temp folder).
Any clues??

Petros
Did you try just dragging it into 9? If you still have 8.1 lurking around, you definitely can do that - and the whole package comes down. Then save.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Petros Ioannou
Contributor
Djordje,
I tried drag and drop in 9 but nothing happened.
I will try to reinstall 8.1 and see what happens.
The problem is that nothing seems drop-able from the windows of the gdl plugin exept the technal logo...
It's a pitty because those railings are really cool.

thanks anyway and sorry to Antonin if we went a bit off topic.

Petros
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
Anonymous
Not applicable
In complement of reply :
We had begin to inventory GDL object that U can find all over internet, be kind with us it is just a beginning :
We do it multilingual with an index based on the alphabet of the french name of the object here WikiCadlink Lexicon the language available are French, English, Deutsche, Italiano, Espanol, Magyar and Russian.
I will be please if your correct my mistakes and mispelling…
You can also find link for GDL Library of manufacturers here Manufacturers GDL Object link.
U can navigate to find other link to object by "family" here GDL Object Data base
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can download the Gypse technal railing directly in the Technal site here Technal Gypse.
Available in english also.
Petros Ioannou
Contributor
Thank you Frédéric !

Petros
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
al wrote:
http://www.cateonline.fr/cate2/technal
sorry for the delay...
Hello... Would love to donwload objects from here.... but no idea...

I am not able even to see the files, even after installing the GDL plugin.

Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you!