Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Brick Window Sill Missing In Plan

DataChris
Booster

I'm running into two issues using the W1 Casement 25 (USA)...

1) Is there a way to show its brick sill in plan? As far as I can tell, this is not an MVO / Override issue as I can view the sill/apron if I turn them on for the same window. 

2) Any thoughts as to why I'm getting this notch in the head of the window? All exterior casing is set to 0".

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks! 

Archicad-Brick-Window-Sill-Issues-W1-25.jpg

Design loving, technology geek. USA
Archicad (v25) - MacOS (14.2) - MacbookPro (M1Pro)
12 REPLIES 12
DataChris
Booster

Just following up on this Brick Sill issue... Does anyone else have any thoughts on HOW to get this brick sill to appear correctly (or at all) in plan? Module attached if you want to play around with it! 

Design loving, technology geek. USA
Archicad (v25) - MacOS (14.2) - MacbookPro (M1Pro)
mthd
Mentor

I can get a brick sill to show up in plan view with the CI wall coverings tool.

I am having a problem with an Awning Window, in my case the CI brick sill is starting at the outer edge of the brick skin instead of the outside edge of the window frame.

Best to use a cover fill for your brick sill if you don’t want to show it in plan view and not use CI tools.

I might have to use a more updated window from the library and follow the reveal setting suggestions above.

Edit: Used the CI tools window builder and it displayed correctly in 3D. Still having problems displaying it in plan view particularly the inner reveal outline pen, I can’t seem to locate it ?

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura

Looks like USA lib isn't what it used to be!  

No more brick/stone  sill available below window frame?

nbrauer718_0-1690923362354.png