Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Cabinet objects in 3D

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just updated to ArchiCAD 9 from 8.1 and some of the cabinet objects have stray hinge lines that show up in 3D, also the knob is not showing up in the right place.

How do I fix this?

[/img]
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable
Me too.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Millard Brooking wrote:
Just checked mine and all that is the Documentation folder is the MSA libaries. No PDF of the AC9 library
Millard and others:
Look at your ArchiCAD 9 CD, this and other useful pdf files are in the Graphisoft Documentation folder. If you move them to a folder named "Documentation" in the ArchiCAD 9 folder on your hard drive, they will appear under the Help menu in ArchiCAD. They really should be placed here as part of the standard installation process.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
keene3 wrote:
Does anyone know if ArchiCAD has the capability to produce a Printable Inventory of our Libraries, i.e. a catalogue of sorts...?
C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 9\Graphisoft Documentation\Library Preview.PDF

Also, try Special menu, Place all objects
Djorde,
Does the INT version install this "Library Preview.pdf" automatically into the folder location as you have described? The US version does not...I had to manually copy that pdf as well as a few others that are on the install disc.
Djordje
Virtuoso
Dan wrote:
Djordje,Does the INT version install this "Library Preview.pdf" automatically into the folder location as you have described? The US version does not...I had to manually copy that pdf as well as a few others that are on the install disc.
Yep, it does.

The installation CDs are very well worth exploring, quite a bit of stuff is there ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Dan wrote:
Djordje,Does the INT version install this "Library Preview.pdf" automatically into the folder location as you have described? The US version does not...I had to manually copy that pdf as well as a few others that are on the install disc.
Yep, it does.

The installation CDs are very well worth exploring, quite a bit of stuff is there ...
Djorde,
Hmmm...that's strange - I wonder why Graphisoft chose to set the install of the INT version to include these files but not to automatically install them in the US version??? I agree that there's quite a bit of good stuff on the CD's but I don't think we should have to hunt down the CD to find them...If you don't know to look for it, you'll never know its there.
Rod Jurich
Contributor
David wrote:
Millard Brooking wrote:
Look at your ArchiCAD 9 CD, this and other useful pdf files are in the Graphisoft Documentation folder. If you move them to a folder named "Documentation" in the ArchiCAD 9 folder on your hard drive, they will appear under the Help menu in ArchiCAD. They really should be placed here as part of the standard installation process.
Thanks David, you are right about it being placed there at installation. I found the folder only by exploring the installation CD and placed them within my Resources folder. I have renaming it "Documents" and moved it to:-Applications/Graphisoft/Archicad 9/Documents, now I can access then from the Help menu.
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rod,
Thank you for the tip.
I too found the PDFs on the installation disk but was not
sure what to name the folder containing them so they
would appear in the help menu.
So the folder must be named "Documents".
Thanks,
Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it seems that, on my machine anyway,
the folder must be named "Documentation" as Millard suggested
to appear in the Help menu.
Peter Devlin
Rod Jurich
Contributor
Peter wrote:
Well it seems that, on my machine anyway,
the folder must be named "Documentation"....
Apologies Peter my typing skills just fall apart in our current heat wave.
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |