Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

GDL code for line thickness (NOT pen number)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know the GDL code for current lineweight (I mean, if I adapt the object "Pens and Colours 15" to show instead of the RGB, a text reading of 0.35 or 0.18 as a lineweight of that particular pen, what is the code meaning 'lineweight'.? Thanks (sorry if a dumb question - hardly ventured into GDL much).
10 REPLIES 10

@Jasen Langley 

In general, please do not respond to posts that are more than, say 5 years old. Start a new topic instead  🙂 

In this case, I'm not sure what your point is.  Kim's original desire was to retrieve the pen weight value for a pen within a GDL object.  The 10-year old object by Mark Beauman that you share via your link does not display the numeric line weight.  It only displays the color RBG numbers, the color, and then a line drawn with that pen to illustrate the width.  As far as I can tell anyway, loading it into AC 25.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB