Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Goodie add-ons download - was: why oh why

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Graphisoft, why did you feel it was necessary to take the archicad 13 add-ons library off the web page. I guess it is inconceivable that someone might have an older project on a new computer, and not have the library and need to go to the internet to download it............

does anybody have this?
3 REPLIES 3
Dwight
Newcomer
GOT 'EM YET?
Dwight Atkinson
Karl Ottenstein
They're all still there, Shae... The access to the correct page for your localized version is, as it always has been, via the Help Menu > ArchiCAD xx Downloads

(Well, they actually called the link "Goodies" for several versions, but same idea.)

Your US add-ons are here:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ac13/USA/

The Accessories library (your other post) is part of the Accessories download package.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, you always come through for me! Drop downs were not working. Not sure, same with the reference manual, had to look it up in spotlight. Dwight thanks again for sending them to me. Not sure why I couldn't find them via google, or hunting around the website. Anyway Hara Kiri avoided, and it appears we are back on track. Thanks!