cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Grab bars for restrooms

Anonymous
Not applicable
All,
Please let me know where I can find a grab bar symbols for my restroom design

Thankyou for all your help!!!

DR
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a part called Grab Bar 11 in the Archicad 11 Library under Basic Library -> Furnishing -> Bathroom Accessories.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom,
Thank you, but unfortunately I still have Archicad 9

Let me know if there is a website out there...

Thank you

DR
Erika Epstein
Booster
Be creative, change the specs on a towel bar
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
DDJUSA wrote:
Tom,
Thank you, but unfortunately I still have Archicad 9
No worries. But add your AC version to your signature so we know for next time. Have you checked for that part in the v9 library? I'm pretty sure it's not new to 11.

If not, make it up out of two elbows and a tube from the Basic Shapes library folder (these are definitely in the v9 library)
Anonymous
Not applicable
The grab bar is most definitely there, in V9 library. We use it all the time and have it in our fav's, thus I don't really know where to look for it, but it IS there.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Object library 9/ Object library 9 / 11 Equipment 9 / Bathroom Accesories 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. Found it!
Also
I am trying to rebuild my additional library (I lost the whole hard drive!!!)and I cannot find a free site for library parts in order to rebuild most of them.

Do you know a great site?

Thank you for your help!!!

DR
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. Found it!
Also
I am trying to rebuild my additional library (I lost the whole hard drive!!!)and I cannot find a free site for library parts in order to rebuild most of them.

Do you know a great site?

Thank you for your help!!!

DDJUSA
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have all my libraries backed up on a flash drive(memory key). 30 bucks at staples...money well spent! Which "Additional" libraries are you referring to?