cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Hotspot-Based Editing Commands

rengarch
Participant
Can someone explain the cryptic explanation in the manual (page 133) on how to write an editable hotspot?

HOTSPOT2 x,y [, unID[paraReference, flags][, displayParam]]

Can you change the color of the editable hotspot?
Rita MF Eng, AIA
iMac 27" 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096MB
MAC OSX 10.11.6
Archicad 20
4 REPLIES 4
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
you can change the colour of editable hotspot globally only,

go to Option->Work Environment->Selection and Element Information [Editable Selection Dots colour]; see attached image
::rk
Frank Beister
Advisor
Try the examples and the example object here:
http://www.selfgdl.com/2d_elemente/eingabe/HOTSPOT2/kompendium.php
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
rengarch
Participant
Thank you. It looks great and I will try to decipher the German... would there happen to be an English version?
Rita MF Eng, AIA
iMac 27" 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096MB
MAC OSX 10.11.6
Archicad 20
Frank Beister
Advisor
would there happen to be an English version?
If someone translate it.

I hoped to translate a page if someone asks for it like you do, but I do not even find time for that. And there are some pages not finished in the German version too, which should get priority. (Good that you didn't ask for HOTSPOT 😉 )

But the examples and the object should explain itself.
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!