Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How to expand the Symbol Fills

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to use the AC17 symbol fills, but notice that the ones listed in my file skip numbers. For instance, the CStone symbol fills start with 01 then after 13 it skips to 49. How can I see the other symbol fills? I have searched within the AC Library 17 but cannot find the vectorial fills, only the texture files. Can you point me to where I can find the rest of the CStone fills? The attached file shows my screen shot of what I can see in the Fill Types dialog box
Thank you

Screen Shot 2015-05-31 at Sun,May 31, 12.17PM.png
1 REPLY 1
the symbol fills come from an old product for Cultured Stone called StoneCAD: http://www.stonecad.com

You might be able to poke around this site to complete your collection.

Not sure that anything is maintained there. I tried sending a note for assistance and got a call from a Cultured Stone Rep instead.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5