BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How to get rid of Missing Property Objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
After I migrated from AC12 to AC13, everytime I start AC the Library Loading Report pops up and tells me that I am missing 1 Library part which is under Property Objects. This is labelled as CSlab04 12.

I have performed series of CTRL-F to locate the slabs where this is missing, but no joy. AC13 has obviously replaced all other properties, except this.

Short of going thru 158 slab objects in my project, is there an easy way to locate this and replace it with CSlab04 13?

Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10
Rick Thompson
Expert
In reference to what solitaire did to "fix" the problem, is how I severely corrupted my Property Data folder. I "assumed" (a long time ago) I could duplicate a PO and redo a few data base links. I would take a (example) 2x4 wall, copy it, and change the data base item from 2x4 to 2x6. All else stayed the same, so why bother to reconstruct the whole PO. Well, eventually it all blew up and I literally had to start over and rebuild over 75 PO's and links. So, I would not recommend copy/pasting from the file structure. It is ridiculous how tedious it is to make these things.

There has got to be a better way, more intuitive and safer. I would love to see a connection directly with composites (and objects), to link each skin directly in the Composite panel to the data base and generate a linked PO automatically. However, after a decade of wishing for improvements here, I'm not very optimistic it is in the cards.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Learn and get certified!