cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Libraries on server not recognized

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have added libraries to the Bim server and none of them are recognized in any of my projects (solo or shared) I am using archicad 16 on a Mac with Mavericks.
The libraries show up in the Bim server libraries manager.
when I try to add a library to a project it is gyred out and can not be selected
Hope someone can help me
Thanks,
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Do you have same ArchiCAD version on your
workstation than BIMserver, ie. not newer version
library on server?

If so, do you have same hotfix on both?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been having a problem similar with archicad 16 & 17 not finding libraries since I upgraded to Mavericks. In the library manager I unload this missing libraries, then go back to the project, return the library manager, individually add the missing libraries back in and reload the project. This has been pretty successful as a work around so far, though still irritating.
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Guys, do you have Mavericks both on the server and the client? Going to test this in depth, just wanted to check what environment you have.

Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am just a one man operation, I don't use the BIM server, just a stand alone installation
Barry Kelly
Scott wrote:
I have been having a problem similar with archicad 16 & 17 not finding libraries since I upgraded to Mavericks. In the library manager I unload this missing libraries, then go back to the project, return the library manager, individually add the missing libraries back in and reload the project. This has been pretty successful as a work around so far, though still irritating.
I'm not a Mac user but it sounds to me like your file path to the libraries has changed so Archicad is not finding them automatically.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11