Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Load-bearing masonry solution

Electric Flute
Booster
Is there any parametric object or add-on for ArchiCAD that makes load-bearing masonry? It is great to estimate quantities. There are many for Revit, but I didn't find anything for ArchiCAD so far.
Thanks,
AC26 > AC5 - Win10
23 REPLIES 23
Electric Flute
Booster
ejrolon wrote:
That line happens when you have two of the same object occupying the same space. If I am correct then moving one of the CWs should fix it.
---
On the other point you don't need 2 CWs to have different rows. The Contrabim video shows how to do it.
No, it has nothing to do with object occupying the same space. It`s a problem of the Floor Plan Cut Plane cutting an empty space. If I change the high of the Cut Plane, the other CW is affected. It seems ArchiCAD`s CW isn`t able to be shown as projected top view.

I know I don`t need 2 CWs, but I want it. Please read my last post about the reasons. In fact, I need 2 CWs If need something for real production and quantities, not just a presentation.
AC26 > AC5 - Win10
Eduardo Rolon
Did you try these settings?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Podolsky
Ace
Looks overcomplicated for me. In general I do not think it is good idea to use curtain wall for making concrete blocks.
Podolsky wrote:
Looks overcomplicated for me. In general I do not think it is good idea to use curtain wall for making concrete blocks.
for me this was a proof of concept solution, and a tutorial on the use of the pattern editor, or one that might apply to a very specific, small, piece of work.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!