Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Look for objects with attributes deleted

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

I have ArchiCAD 18, I made a project using some of my Texture, only that in the course of the project, some I did not need more and I eliminated. But now every time I open the file I get this error:

the problem is that I can not understand what object or surface which continues to contain these images, so you can edit. Is there some way to do this automatically?
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you select any single item in the list and click the info icon in the lower right corner of the Dialog (which is enabled only when a single item is selected in the list) the upcoming Dialog gives you info about what is using it.
With Textures you normally have to go to the Surface Settings Dialog and remove the assigned texture from the Surface.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks
Michael
Contributor
What happens if you want to keep the assigned texture for a different surface in a master lib texture library ?

How can you move the texture to appropriate folder / file ? Lost on this procedure
Michael |:-)
AC 4.5 - 19 Build 3003 Full USA
Mac OSX 10.10