cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Medical library-parts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anybody help me with furnitures for a medical praxis. I'm looking for a high bench and a gynecologist chair.!!
7 REPLIES 7
ArchiParts makes a suite of medical furniture for hospitals, dentistry and chiropraxis. These won't fit your bill, but they are ArchiCAD native. see ArchiParts.

For the type of equipment your looking for, your best bet would be to see if the manufacturer makes 3D Studio objects available and, barring that. try looking for 3DS files at TurboSquid. This is a clearing house for professionally made parts from people like Dosch Design and you will likely pay a bunch for something if you're able to find it.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks,! how do I convert 3ds files to archicad library files. Can this only be done in 3ds program.?
AutoCAD can convert its 3D content as 3DS. ArchiCAD 9 has a plug-in in the Goodies folder to bring 3DS into ArchiCAD.

If you find manufacturer objects you can drag and drop any i-drop enabled parts into archiCAD from a web browser. Somehow I doubt that the suppliers to the gynecological trade are this organized. Prove me wrong.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks again,! I will give it a try.!
Anonymous
Not applicable
mallehk wrote:
Can anybody help me with furnitures for a medical praxis. I'm looking for a high bench and a gynecologist chair.!!
Would you be looking for photo-realistic people to go into that chair also
Anonymous
Not applicable
That would be nice.!!
Andy Thomson
Advisor
Jeez. Dentists have it good re. GDL (objects online is overflowing with the stuff), I am looking for a standard, GP medical exam table (with stirrups) .... I though this would be simple. While I found what I was looking for on turbosquid, it is of course not parametric (and at $250 for the collection, er, still not worth it).

Has anyone made a parametric exam table like this one, or like the Ritter models?
exam T01.jpg55d66560-d6a0-4f9f-9e55-1073c3cf2a52Large.jpg
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro