Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Missing Objects> Missing Attributes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

So I'm revising a project to try and clean up my hard drive and improve the project overall. Upon opening the file, ArchiCAD displays a library report.

Firstly there are missing attributes (and quite a lot of them, see attached). How would I go about removing/finding them? I've used the help guide from ArchiCAD but I have no recollection of what they even are, never mind where they are.

Secondly, I have libraries with duplicated objects (see attached). Again, how would I resolve this? The whole project was created using OBJECTiVE and I have links between my file and the OBJECTiVE library, which is by default put under the Graphisoft/AC14 library folder on my Hard drive...

Thank You.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Reopening the subject.

I would like to keep and use some of the materials with missing textures. I have access to the original file with the images.

Is there any way that I can "pack" the file with its textures or that I can use the project in another computer without missing these images?

I am using AC18.
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Have you tried the ARCHIVE feature? (save as Archive (.pla))

Or have you considered TEAMWORK? so you can work on the same file from multiple computers? (that use the same shared libraries)...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop