Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Problem with the object's fill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Modeled lift car with the Morph tool, but when saved as object GSM plan view appears as "transparent or wireframe". I tried fix this in the settings file GSM 2D view, but for lack of knowledge in GDL failed. What can be done?

car lift.png
6 REPLIES 6
Eduardo Rolon
You can open the project and redraw the 2D symbol adding fills as necessary.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the 2D Symbol window, fill is OK, but ...
Anonymous
Not applicable
... in the 2D View window shows the wireframe drawing. As I state a preference for the GSM file show 2D symbol and not a 2D view?
Eduardo Rolon
As far as I know the default should be the 2D Symbol View not the 2D View. Try saving the object from the 3D window instead or just watch this tutorial by shoegnome.

http://www.shoegnome.com/2013/05/30/creating-2d-symbols-for-archicad-objects/
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

David Maudlin
Rockstar
Judson:

If the object is using the 2D Script to generate the 2D view (take a look at the 2D Script and see if there is code there), then you can use the procedure outlined here to convert the scripted view to a drawn view for further editing:
2D symbol of Archibase.net objects

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David Maudlin and ejrolon for help. Could, explaining Shoegnome were targeted enforcement.
What I did: 1) I deleted the code window Script 2D / 2) 2D Symbol window we unified all fills equal / 3) And finally, trimmed some unnecessary lines
Not so hard. Again, thank you.