cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Trussmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all.

OK, continuing from my previous post regarding Compound Curves...

I am using Trussmaker to create some bent, circular in profile, beams. I create my curve, run Trussmaker and although it makes the beam fine it is rotated 90 degrees to it is now facing the vertical! Not a problem, I can rotate it yes? No! Why can't I rotate trussmaker objects? Obviously I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

Regards.

Andrew.
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Andrew,

Did you try the primitives from the standard library? Everything that you need is there, rotated as it should be ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

I have yes, but I still get issues. For this example I could get away with making the curve more extreme then rotating it 45 degrees along it's axis. However I can't rotate anything I produce from Trussmaker. All I get is drag or elevate. If I could produce the curve in the plan view, shift to the appropriate elevation and rotate the curve everything would be fine but a: the rotate option is greyed ou and b: the truss is never visible in elevations.

It's obvious I am doing something wrong, but for the life of me can't figure out what.

Thanks for the help so far.

Andrew.