Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Zone Stamp to display Metric AND Imperial at the same time

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I am looking for solution for zone stamp with multiple units. I would like to take Imperial (sq feet) AND Metric (m2) dimensions at the same time as well.

So, recently I used a trick of Explode into Current View command when I duplicated the stamps and later I switched the dimesions but I would like to get a smart solution now.

Is that possible using script in the "text" area of Measured Area in case of Zone_stamp_1_15 ? I am not familiar with scripting or GDL programming at all.

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
I don't have a good solution but it can be done like this.
What you see below is two drawings in the Layout Book. The drawing on top is a transparent fill with units set to display decimal feet. The one with the zone stamp has units set for square meters.

You can select the units to dispay each view in View Settings. To open the View Settings, right click on a view in the Navigator.
Image4.jpg

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25