Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

library parts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone give me a hand? I have the D3 Smart parts labraries and the cabinets are makin me nuts. Why the hell are all the doors and drawers laying flat. Opening out in a downward direction? I am sure its something simple but it's killin me. PLEASE HELP ME SOOOON
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Start a new and reset project. The load only the cabinets aa library part, se what will happen.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Adalbert wrote:
Start a new and reset project. The load only the cabinets aa library part, se what will happen.
ill always use this type of help!
resetting is very helpful!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I appreciate the info. i have never reset a project, would you mind explaining?
Thank you so much for the help.
Ross
David Maudlin
Rockstar
rm1101:

Hold down the option key (Mac) or Alt key (Windows), then go to File > New & Reset All (this command is just New without the modifier key). This opens a new file with the default ArchiCAD settings (pens, fills, materials, layers, etc.)

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the info, i am finding that this type of help is extremely valuable. I have been on my own now for 8 months with no peers to discuss issues with. hopefully i can be of help to some of you in the future.
Ross
Dwight
Newcomer
While only one other member lists their location as Newbury Park, it is a centroid of Archicad activity. You have many colleagues close by.

BTW: Living in a park like you do, how do you get electricity to your tent??
Dwight Atkinson