cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

library parts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone give me a hand? I have the D3 Smart parts labraries and the cabinets are makin me nuts. Why the hell are all the doors and drawers laying flat. Opening out in a downward direction? I am sure its something simple but it's killin me. PLEASE HELP ME SOOOON
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Start a new and reset project. The load only the cabinets aa library part, se what will happen.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Adalbert wrote:
Start a new and reset project. The load only the cabinets aa library part, se what will happen.
ill always use this type of help!
resetting is very helpful!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I appreciate the info. i have never reset a project, would you mind explaining?
Thank you so much for the help.
Ross
David Maudlin
Rockstar
rm1101:

Hold down the option key (Mac) or Alt key (Windows), then go to File > New & Reset All (this command is just New without the modifier key). This opens a new file with the default ArchiCAD settings (pens, fills, materials, layers, etc.)

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the info, i am finding that this type of help is extremely valuable. I have been on my own now for 8 months with no peers to discuss issues with. hopefully i can be of help to some of you in the future.
Ross
Dwight
Newcomer
While only one other member lists their location as Newbury Park, it is a centroid of Archicad activity. You have many colleagues close by.

BTW: Living in a park like you do, how do you get electricity to your tent??
Dwight Atkinson