Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Help with fill tool! thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi! i have the student version 9 and i have to fill my drawings with hatches, when i use the fill tool i only get 3 composite structures to chose, but i know there are somewhere all the hatches i need, like brick, concrete, wood, and so on. i just don´t get it how to make them work, are they in a library? do i ahve to download some specials things? well if anyone of u knows how to make it work please help me! thank u!
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Try doing a New&Reset (CTRL+ALT+N). In this case Archicad will start a new project with all the default attributes (fills are attributes) in it.
Or you can use the Attribute Manager to bring over individual fills from other Archicad Projects.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
hey it worked! thank u very much! i also think i know why it was like that now, becouse i was drawing on a dwg file that i got here in school, and i think i got all the old settings or something anyway now i know! thanks!
Srinivas
Booster
switch83 wrote:
becouse i was drawing on a dwg file that i got here in school,
Next time you bring a dwg file use "Merge" or "X- Ref" so that the loss of fills, colors etc. is avoided.
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
all right! thanks again! i still have so much to learn about all those tricky stuff!