Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

License manager and Archicad unable to connect to Graphisoft ID server

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear all,

I have a problem with both my license manager and my ArchiCad 23 not being able to connect to the Graphisoft ID server. Also http://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/ is unavailable in my browser. I work on Mac OS 10.13.6 at home and the aim is to be able to work remotely on Teamwork projects in the BIM Cloud. Below I added 3 pictures of the different errors. Does anyone know how I can solve this?
32 REPLIES 32
Solution
Frischling
Participant

I have the same problem at the moment (Archicad  23, Windows 10). I usually transfer the licence every day to my laptop in the afternoon, work at home in the evening and tranfer the licence back to my workstation computer the next morning. This morning it worked as usual, now I am not able to transfer the licence back to my laptop. Since I have to head home now I won't be able to work tonight.

screenshot.JPG

SOLVED. After installing the Security Update for Archicad 22-25 and License Manager Tool I was able to upload the license.

Archicad 23, Windows 10
nate-h
Participant

@Minh Nguyen Please help me resolve this same issue. I receive the same server connection error from the license manager tool. However, when I open the hosts file, I do not see the same comments that are listed in previous posts. Please see the screenshot of my hosts file.hosts file screenshot.png

@nate-h ,

Minh no longer works for Graphisoft, but of course his old Graphisoft replies remain.

See this post and install the Security Update, and see if that helps.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Old-TLS-protocols-to-be-deprecated-soon/ba-p...

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11