BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Updated library, all textures lost!!! HELP!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I updated my library this morning, and now all my textures and materials are gone; just solid colors remain. The library loading report pops up and says that it cannot find my textures...how do i get them back? I am running ArchiCAD 11 btw.

Thanks,
Rade
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
slotownbrian wrote:
I updated my library this morning, and now all my textures and materials are gone; just solid colors remain. The library loading report pops up and says that it cannot find my textures...how do i get them back? I am running ArchiCAD 11 btw.

Thanks,
Rade
It sounds like you did not do the update properly...

The downloaded files should be copied into and overwrite the files in your existing C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 11\ArchiCAD Library 11 folder (Applications > etc on OS X). The textures were and still are there - they were not part of the library update. the entire folder "ArchiCAD Library 11" must be loaded, as it was before the update.

Does that help?

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!