BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

license manager Tool not working -

Robby
Booster

I innocently, stupidly, but without alternative, uploaded my license to the company pool since I have a new computer and wanted to transfer the license. Naturally was not able to download it. I even tried to re-download it to my old computer but even that did not work.

So now with a paid license and paid SSA I can not use my license....and since its Friday probably for who knows how many days....cant imagine graphisoft would have weekend help...

C'mon graphisoft- of the dozens of applications and licenses I had to transfer to my new computer yours was the only one that failed! Even microsoft license went without a hitch!

Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27
MacBook Pro (2021) M1 Max -32 Gb RAM - Sonoma 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Nurbs
Advocate

Hi,

The CodeMeter App needs Full Disk Access on the newer MacOS. If that doesn't help install the latest CM Driver from here:

https://www.wibu.com/us/support/user/downloads-user-software.html 

AC16 -> AC aktuell
WIN 10 & Mac Studio Ventura

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Robby
Booster

This is what I get every time I attempt to download - now for the 20 th time.

Please- someone tell me I'm stupid and did something wrong. I'd be grateful....hahahaha

Robby_0-1700275450869.png

Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27

It might be worth logging in to the company license pool and check who it’s assigned to. If it’s just assigned to you change it to be available to everyone or someone else and then back to you. Might work but probably not. Have you checked you have the latest updated version of the License Manager tool or one that works properly with Sonoma? Did your previous machine have Sonoma?

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)
Solution
Nurbs
Advocate

Hi,

The CodeMeter App needs Full Disk Access on the newer MacOS. If that doesn't help install the latest CM Driver from here:

https://www.wibu.com/us/support/user/downloads-user-software.html 

AC16 -> AC aktuell
WIN 10 & Mac Studio Ventura

Hey Lee- thanks for your help- I had tried that and no made no diffference whether set to admin or everyone....

Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27

Thank you very much Nurbs - updating the CM driver as you suggested worked!

I very much appreciate you took the time to answer- I owe you one!

Thanks again!

Rob Marelli-
AC 26 & 27
Learn and get certified!