cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC 11 new stuff

Anonymous
Not applicable
mm.. ok i couldn't get it , whats the different between worksheets and details?

ok i can see that now i can have a part of my plan " with dimensions and text and everything " but GS add that to the Detail tool? or lets say.. get rid of Detail tool and stick to Worksheet?

correct me if i am wrong

and another thing , what is the real benefit of having separate elevation and section tools? , to organize? ok i think it could be done with the same tool , ref ID , or even if we have a choice of creating folders in View points , but a new tool? hmm

may be i am missing things?

ok i'll try to be organized i'll put what i noticed till now and please feel free to add :

-Virtual tracing : " powerful - but i have some problems updating the tracing drawing - like updating a layout reference doesn't mean updating drawings in that layout - and if i am using AC10 project with an manual rebuild section - own model section as a reference is empty? or is it only for Drawing sections-elevations?"

-Curved complex walls "for sure that should be in AC10, but at least we have it now "

-work sheet " i mentioned that above"
- interior elevation " funny tool "
- Doors , now we can have custom handle with no script headache
- multi story hotlinked " didn't try it yet "
- better PDF " Adios.. EPS "
- Transparency control in Sections and elevations and also shaded and colored methods - " but i miss that symbol of sun position now its all numbers "
- projection line control in walls

am i missing anything ?
20 REPLIES 20
Da3dalus
Enthusiast
I can't believe no one has heard of this thing. It's been around for years (the first version was called the "SpaceBall 3D", and actually was a ball on a stick). I get flyers for it through the mail, usually from my AutoCAD reseller. Most retailers who sell graphics workstations, like Dell, offer these as options. They used to be over $300, but now it's $59?! Sign me up!
Chuck Kottka
Orcutt Winslow
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

ArchiCAD 25 (since 4.5)
Macbook Pro 15" Touchbar OSX 10.15 Core i7 2.9GHz/16GB RAM/Radeon Pro560 4GB