Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix-1210

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
We have found a serious bug in the Interactive Schedule Add-On that may cause incorrect values in zone schedules. To fix this, we have released today Hotfix-1210, which replaces the Interactive Schedule Add-On.

Hotfix-1210 is unusual in the way that it is not a cumulative patch, so it can be applied only to a build 1200 ArchiCAD. If you are on an older build, you have to install build 1200 first.

The Hotfix is available through 'Help/ Check for updates' or through the automatic update. Please do read the Release Notes, if you are upgrading from 1114 or earlier.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
45 REPLIES 45
Thomas Holm
Booster
Thanks, Ed. I hope to gather enough courage to do this some day... Has anybody else tested it?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
KenMcN
Contributor
Ed wrote:
I should also note that ArchiCAD will be fully compatible with ACL, but current test plans don't include ACL.
Sorry Ed, but does that mean you see no reason why it should not work, but are not testing it to see if it does???

I thought you were suggesting disabling ACLs, so presumably you think they cause a problem… (We would not want to disable them as they give us control over access that we need.)

Leopard Server has been out for quite a while so I can't see why ACLs should still cause any problems with Archicad.

Kenny
V25 & 26 (fully patched); Mac Ventura, MacBook Pro M1 Max
Thomas Holm
Booster
KenMcN wrote:
Ed wrote:
eopard Server has been out for quite a while so I can't see why ACLs should still cause any problems with Archicad.
Nobody said they cause problems with Archicad. Obviously, they can cause other problems, maybe not for you. It was I who asked Ed how to disable ACLs.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I noticed this post yesterday. I was using 1114 FIN build with automatic updates. I manually checked for updates, and was offered the 1200 build, which i downloaded and installed.

The problem for me is that now ArchiCAD states that my program is "up to date", whenever i check for updates. I tried the update check yesterday after installing the 1200, and thought that maybe restarting the computer might do the trick. But still today I have the same problem; no 1210 hotfix for me.

I'm rather worried about the possible misinformation in interactive schedules due the "serious bug" in the 1200 build, as I'm using the IS feature in my projects regularly.

I assume that maybe localized versions of ArchiCAD get their hotfixes separately from the INT builds? Could someone confirm this?

My system is WinXP Pro, and I'm currently using the 1200 FIN FULL version.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Samppa wrote:
I assume that maybe localized versions of ArchiCAD get their hotfixes separately from the INT builds? Could someone confirm this?
Yes. Some fixes may apply to local versions too, though. Check with your reseller.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was also getting the error message in the Hotfix 1210 installer "Hotfix Installer cannot access one or more files in Macintosh HD..."

I too had to uninstall my entire ArchiCAD suite and do a clean install for the 1210 Hotfix to work.
Karl Ottenstein
mstoner47 wrote:
I was also getting the error message in the Hotfix 1210 installer "Hotfix Installer cannot access one or more files in Macintosh HD..."

I too had to uninstall my entire ArchiCAD suite and do a clean install for the 1210 Hotfix to work.
Should not have been necessary to uninstall/reinstall. Are you sure that all AC was closed (not just hidden to Dock) before running the hotfix? If so, then likely that there is some kind of permissions problem on your disk. Run Disk Utility / Repair Disk Permissions? Or get the free Onyx, or similar, maintenance program to run all maintenance scripts on your system.)

This may help someone else, since you've already got your system running again...

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Eduardo Rolon
Karl, that was the problem, repairing the permissions didn't work. Reinstalling or Repairing AC's installation is/was the only option.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Ted Taylor
Contributor
Having gotten the same infamous message and trying most of the suggested fixes short of command lines and reinstall of Archicad (I did try repair from the original disk with no luck), I noticed that I did not get the Apple dialog asking for my password, which most installers do before proceeding. Any chance that this has any thing to do with the permission issues?
Ted Taylor
Atlanta, GA , USA
iMac (Retina 5K, 27", Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 32GB
AMD Radeon R9 M395 2GB
OS10.14.2,
Latest Archicad 22
aahatimo
Newcomer
has this issue ever been corrected?
still getting the same error message as other mac users.
thanks,
tim
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]