Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix 3 (build 3482) released

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released Hotfix 3 (build 3482) for ArchiCAD 16. It solves several crashes, fixes documentation, selection, display issues and IFC related problems. It also improves performance in certain cases.
The Hotfix is currently available through the automatic update system for INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT, NED and SWE language versions. Other language versions will be enabled as they pass QC. You can find a list of fixed bugs in the release note:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3270to3482-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
56 REPLIES 56
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
KeesW wrote:
I tried loading the upgrade and got the following error message. Now what?
A couple of ideas that might help:
- try to re-download the package to make sure the download has finished and you have the full package. You can find direct download links at the end of this page: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3270to3487-ReleaseNotes.html
- make sure Java 6 is installed on your computer as the installer requires that: http://www.archicadwiki.com/Install/Java

Let us know the results,

Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Marton, I will pass the file to Vnix in Singapore.

In answer to your other questions:

Yes I have complex profiles and SOEs, however, I did not have this problem before hotfix 3.

Thanks.
KeesW
Advocate
Hi Marton
I've done what u suggest but am still getting this message. Its the first time that I've had trouble with installing an update - and I've been using Archicad since version 5.5.
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
Anonymous
Not applicable
1] Glad I hang back before installing the latest hotfix given the issues.

2] Good tips on duplicating the archicad folder to retain previous hotfixes in case we need to go back.

3] Can this technique be used when installing a hotfix forthe BIM server? (avoiding duplicating the 'projects' folder would be good).

4] Now for some reason I can not download 3487 from explorer or chrome. The download link just takes me to graphisoft's home page. Has it been retracted again?
KeesW
Advocate
Solved! I hadn't reloaded my existing Java 1.6 (even though I'd upgraded to Java 7). Don't know why but there it is.

Thanks for you helpful comments.
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Angry wrote:
3] Can this technique be used when installing a hotfix forthe BIM server? (avoiding duplicating the 'projects' folder would be good).

4] Now for some reason I can not download 3487 from explorer or chrome. The download link just takes me to graphisoft's home page. Has it been retracted again?
3] Unfortunately no, you can only have one BIM Server installed, so this trick only works with ArchiCAD.

4] No, this is a web hosting issue we are working on, sorry for the inconvenience.

Marton
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Marton wrote:
4] No, this is a web hosting issue we are working on, sorry for the inconvenience.
All downloads are available again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT