Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix 3 (build 3482) released

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released Hotfix 3 (build 3482) for ArchiCAD 16. It solves several crashes, fixes documentation, selection, display issues and IFC related problems. It also improves performance in certain cases.
The Hotfix is currently available through the automatic update system for INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT, NED and SWE language versions. Other language versions will be enabled as they pass QC. You can find a list of fixed bugs in the release note:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3270to3482-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone may know has information plan when GS will issue a hotfix after 3482? thank you
Eddy. Thanks for changing th3e topic in this thread back to the original one.

And for asking the question.

:- )
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5
I am crashing all day long. anytime I try to stretch or move something in 3d it may crash. It will always crash when I try to move a morph node in 3d view.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Karl Frost
Participant
Eddy's question is the important one. From GS news release dated 11 Feb:
"If you haven't installed Hotfix 3 yet, then wait for the new package that GRAPHISOFT is about to release."
So it is now 3 weeks since that item and we are still waiting for the new package "about to be released". Not even an expected release date as it seems that more effort was required than originally thought.
To Graphisoft – this is extremely poor, I'm not sure if it's incompetence or indifference that's the problem here. If you take issue at the terms I am using perhaps some information would be of assistance – in the words of an antipodean comic, "Call me old-fashioned..."
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Users,

Sorry for the delay. We have now fixed the regressive problem that made ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix 3 build 3482 fail and created a new package (build 3487). We've just published it for the INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT language versions while further versions will be released as they pass Quality Control.

You can find the new release note and the links for the download here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3270to3487-ReleaseNotes.html

Regards,
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Glad to have my guidelines back.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
KeesW
Advocate
Hotfix problems are not unusual. How come similar problems incurred by many users are not detected by Graphisoft before they release the hotfix?

Are we, the users, acting as Graphisoft's testers? Should we bill GS for this, or could we reasonably expect a discount on the cost of the next upgrade?

Better still, have fewer upgrades so that releases can be properly tested.
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
Chris Phillips
Contributor
I've been having real problems with the speed of production of 3d images, particularly in the first phase of the process. Anyone else had a problem here?
Karl Barker
Contributor
Chris wrote:
I've been having real problems with the speed of production of 3d images, particularly in the first phase of the process. Anyone else had a problem here?
I have been having the same issue with a BIM server file with hot-linked modules in it.
I can not get past phase 1 in the 3D window.
ArchiCAD simply freezes.
Hotfix 3 installed everywhere in the office.
Cheers,
Karl Barker.

27" iMac 3.6 Ghz Intel Core i9
32 Gig Ram
Mac OSX 10.14.6
AC 5.5 - AC22 (NZE)
Chris Phillips
Contributor
Hotlinking modules is a common factor here. Could someone in GS have a look at that. I have sent in a support file on this via the UK GS support team.