Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix 3 (build 3482) released

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released Hotfix 3 (build 3482) for ArchiCAD 16. It solves several crashes, fixes documentation, selection, display issues and IFC related problems. It also improves performance in certain cases.
The Hotfix is currently available through the automatic update system for INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT, NED and SWE language versions. Other language versions will be enabled as they pass QC. You can find a list of fixed bugs in the release note:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3270to3482-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
56 REPLIES 56
Dennis Lee
Booster
Thank you for this one!

144911 SPEED: Trace Reference could cause speed issues with certain 3D engine settings. http://archicadwiki.com/Troubleshooting/SlowTraceReference
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Installed the hotfix and my colleague is getting the attached message. Similar specs to mine, but slightly older 2.66 GHz, both OS X 10.6.8. He has tried restarting but to no avail. Any ideas please? Mine is working fine.
Ben Cohen
Advocate
This is the one we have been waiting for !!!

146370 ADD-ON: Accessories add-on only worked properly on story 0.
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
Archicad (Latest Version) aus
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont think it is the one we've been waiting for.
We are having numerous crashes since installing this hotfix yesterday (updating zones, hovering over guidelines seem to be causing crashes)
My usual MO when updating is to copy the whole AC folder, that is working, and than apply the update to the original, if there is something wrong I simply rename folders or use the copy.

Best Regards,
Piotr
RandyC
Advocate
Standing seam metal roof 2d orientation still not fixed with this update
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Karl Ottenstein
RandyC wrote:
Standing seam metal roof 2d orientation still not fixed with this update
The Accessories and other Goodies are not supported and offered "as is". So, I don't know that much priority is placed on fixing them. If you search the forums, the workaround for standing seam alignment is given (by Duane I seem to recall?) - related to the length/position of the roof pivot lines if I remember correctly.

FWIW, there are 100's (1000's?) of unfixed bugs... it is not really productive to this thread to list every one that isn't yet fixed...

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
RandyC
Advocate
Thanks Karl , but this is not what I was referring to - please check this thread ----- fill orientation of roof accessories -----

so even if they do not guarantee it , no 2d representation makes it unsuable.
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Djordje
Ace
I had five or six crashes moving a text label in the section. Most of the moving included locking a coordinate/placing a guideline (as a last resort, I hate the stuff) and shift locking an angle of movement. Someone before complained about this already.

Another one moving a wall vertically in 3D window, and one more redefining a complex profile.

The old "select text, can't edit it" bug is still on.

Complex profile and wall solid element operation did not work, might be a file or user issue.

Also, smart cursor getting stuck on Pan icon (hand), needs Regenerate to work again.

Not too happy ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen