cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiWiki

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I don't get this " textcha " ... You can ask for the token at wikiadmin at graphisoft dot com !!!
where can I find wikiadmin ??

thanks
hamedkassaei
7 REPLIES 7
Karl Ottenstein
hamedkassaei wrote:
Hi
I don't get this " textcha " ... You can ask for the token at wikiadmin at graphisoft dot com !!!
where can I find wikiadmin ??
That is an email address. 🙂

You must send a message to wikiadmin at graphisoft dot com (typed that way there and here to avoid spam)... to get a token to give you permission to create an account - which would allow for editing the Wiki contents.

Only editors and content creators need accounts.

Anybody can READ the ArchicadWiki. The purpose of authorizing accounts is so that only approved people can EDIT the wiki to maintain accuracy and quality. I assume.

If you have general questions about content on the Wiki, you can feel free to ask them here and a wiki editor can make changes to the article in question if appropriate.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
..uuum ... I was hanging around on archicadwiki while I faced the message which means if you want to see this topic you have to be registered on the site !! I don't remember what was the topic but i'm sure it was sth relating to new feature of archicad 15 . that's why I try to register on archiwiki.

anyway thanks alot
hamed kassaei
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
It is possible that the article was hidden so it can be seen only by registered users.
Sometimes an article is put on ArchiCADWiki, but if it is still work in progress, it can be set to be hidden so only registered users see it.

Somehow the article turned up in a search for you, I suppose.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh ...
I guess... I get it.

Thank you
hamedkassaei
Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually, there's a line at the top saying, "Please log in", so I don't know what we're expected to assume??! I saw that and thought, "Great, another login hurdle before I can actually try to search for the answer to my question"
As it is, this is cascading-rabbit-trail-question number six - at the moment I've actually literally forgotten what my original problem was that I was trying to solve way back when I was actually doing productive work in Archicad and made the mistake of clicking on HELP to try to find something out, only to have a blank browser turn up.... yet again.
So in my then optimistic state I thought, "Right, I'm going to solve this browser problem once and for all"
That was two hours ago. Ha, silly me. But I'm not defeated yet. Ding! The bell goes for the next round. I'm off to ArchicadWiki again - if you see my family, tell them I said "Hi" 😕
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You don't have to sign in to ArchiCADWiki to search articles and read them.
If you want to constribute to the wiki with articles then you need to register and sign in to do that.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Laz,
Yeah I got that.... Sorry I wasn't clear because I was venting

My point was that explaining it here AFTER people get confused and come looking for help seems unnecessary, when a simple change on the actual ArchicadWiki website is all that is needed:

To: "welcome: contributors please sign in"

Cheers,
Chris