Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad12 extremely slow!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a serious problem regarding openning a current project in Archicad 11 and 12..it seem it takes enormous amount of time to open a small project..and even take a longer time when i xref multiple dwg files or merge the entire project site to another file...please help me..!!!
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for letting me off the "hook" easily.
Would be nice though if you could, for instance, right click on a "view" under the window bar and close one without having to go to it to close.
At least for me it's usually one or two I want to close not necessarily all.
Did I miss something there also?
Bier
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Well, you can make a wish for it along with the explanation of why this would be good.
I think it would be a nice little addition.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, i'll look into the 'multiple views open' issue and see if it helps. Also, we are trying something new that might add to the problem....in our wall sections (a high-rise that stacks), we have started creating 2D .gdl objects of a single floor and then placing (and copying) this object in the wall section viewport. That way, if the cladding/detailing changes, we simply overwrite the .gdl object and the entire wall section is updated. Does anyone see a problem with this? Could this be the reason for the file pausing? Also, i take it from the lack of response, that using libraries on the server is not a problem....