Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Calculation, basic question

I need to add the areas of fills of a given color (they don't overlap) inside a given zone. I have started looking at the Calculate menu and manuals several times and up to now I have only managed to feel miserable.

If anybody can give me some very basic directions (if only to give me some certainty that I will somehow be getting there at the end of the process), I will be preposterously grateful.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
With the interactive schedule it is quite easy to total fills of a given pattern (ie all solid fills) but I did not see an easy way to distinguish between fills of a different color. If this is a recurring need I suppose you could create new fills which are specific to a given color you use.

Basic steps would be:
open interactive schedule
go to the "edit settings" section
duplicate the schedule settings for something like "slab list" and give your schedule a name such as "fill area"
change element type to fill (under the general tab)
change to the "fields" tab
remove the current parameters
add parameters for the fill which would include "fill" and "surface" make sure fill is the first one listed
click OK and choose your newly created schedule "fill area" in the schedule settings box

This will total the areas of fills of different types
Mike wrote:
Basic steps would be:
Phew!, seems like I can get there. You can't imagine how much better (how much less bad) I feel. Thank you very much.