Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Cameras not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

My cameras do not seem to be working. When I choose one in plan view, go to 3d, all that happens is that I get a horizon view. All cameras are set at 4400.

As far as I know, without cameras, I cannot photo render (just learning).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hayley

3d view.PNG
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hayley_D wrote:
My cameras do not seem to be working.
Hi Hayley,

Maybe this thread http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=167344&highlight=camera++window+model#167344
can help you.

Cheers,
Adrian Tudoreanu
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Hayley:

Also, you can right-click in the 3D Window and select "Show All in 3D" to make sure that the entire model is being shown, not just a part of it. You can also check the "Filter Elements in 3D" dialog box again to make sure the entire model is being generated.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David,

Unfortunately, your solution did not work. However, one of my camers does seem to be working, in a manner. That is, it's cutting most of the view away. When I do a fit to window, everything disappears into the distance as a small dot.
I'll post a picture of th semi working 3d window.

Thanks again for your helo.

Hayley
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Hayley:

This looks like the bug described here:
Bugs/Model cut in 3D

HTH

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David,

It's probably totally inappropriate to say this but...."If you were here, I'd kiss you".

Thank you so much for helping me - AGAIN!!

You are a superstar.

Regards,

Hayley
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Hayley_D wrote:
It's probably totally inappropriate to say this but...."If you were here, I'd kiss you".
Errr .... ahhhh ... a handshake will do.

Your welcome.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture