Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Complex Profile Problems

Gus
Newcomer
Can anyone help me with this? I love the idea of these complex profiles for my wall section and for other reasons but I'm having trouble.

1) Using Solid Element Operations I cannot subtract the upper part of the wall from the roof for some reason.

2) Check out what the Complex Profile does to the window. I cannot figure out why it's distorting the window this way. If I change back to a regular wall the window is not distorted any more.

3) Is there a video anywhere that explains this stuff well? I've looked up some online, but they don't quite do it.
www.michaelgustavson.com Architect NY WI IL
Madison WI
Archicad21 MEP EcoDesSTAR Win10-64-bit
EliteBook8570W Corei7-3630QM@2.40GHz
QuadroK2000m RAM32 (2)250GBSSDs
4 Monitors Internet:4Up60Down
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Gus wrote:
1) Using Solid Element Operations I cannot subtract the upper part of the wall from the roof for some reason.
One possibility is that the Roof Cut Fill matches one of the fills used in the Complex Profile Wall, so they blend due to the SEO.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14