Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Display options in section

Tom Krowka
Booster
Is the display option supposed to work in section. I am cutting through several materials in the same plane and want one certain material to be out front.

It seems one or more lines of the that certain material will disappear no matter if I move the material to the front and others to the back. Also have two fills showing up one over the top of the other (top one is transparent) ((may be the answer there?))

Any suggestions for an easy way to accomplish this?
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Should be the same as in plan view. Select the one you want out in front, right click move that one to the front. I believe that works in section as well.
Tom Krowka
Booster
Not in my section..........
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Bruce
Expert
What are you cutting?

Are you cutting a single object e.g. a wall; or are you cutting several? Do you have more that one object 'stacked' by accident (this causes funny display problems).

More specifics - and you'll very well get an excellent answer
Bruce Walker
www.brucepwalker.com
Barking Dog BIM YouTube
Mindmeister Mindmap
-- since v8.1 --
AC27 5003 INT Full | Windows 11 64 Pro | 12th Gen Intel i7-12700H 2.30 GHz | 64 Gb RAM | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 32 Gb
Djordje
Ace
Bruce wrote:
What are you cutting?

Are you cutting a single object e.g. a wall; or are you cutting several? Do you have more that one object 'stacked' by accident (this causes funny display problems).

More specifics - and you'll very well get an excellent answer
... and a screenhot
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen