cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Door Hinge markers showing and can't get material to show 3d

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone, I am pretty new to ArchiCad. I have a layer turned on that is making the door hinge points as well as little blue arrows on the windows. I am also having problems assigning materials to my floors/slabs. Thanks for any help in advance!
4 REPLIES 4
vistasp
Advisor
What you have turned on is a setting in your Model View Option (MVO) which control the display of opening lines among other things.

Read about is here.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Courtneyb0316 wrote:
I am also having problems assigning materials to my floors/slabs.
In the Slab Settings > Model panel > make sure the Override Surface button is active (grey), then the Surface pop-up list to change the Surface(s) will be available.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok so I have actually gone into the model and made these changes and it worked. Thank you again. Greatly appreciated. I went into the Document-Set Model View Options...-Miscellaneous Setting for Library Parts-Show Opening Lines in 3D Projections- Then I clicked the options off for doors, windows, and skylights. Just wanted to state this clearly for anyone else that is may have this problem.