cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Element Information sum up

ananas
Expert

Hi,

I really like the Element Information window because it quickly shows the information I need, and I don’t have to create a scheme each time. I wonder if it is possible to display summaries lenghts or areas of selected objects. In this case, I would like to know the summary of the “Conditional length on the inside.”

If that information is not visible in the Element Information window, what would be the fastest way to see the summary of the “Conditional length on the inside”? Preferably, I would like to avoid creating a scheme, as this is information I only need once.

Conditional length on the inside.png

Operating system used: Windows 11 Pro 23H2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hi @ananasananas,

However, you can't have a sum length directly from the Element Information palette, but you can get it fast from a dedicated schedule created for this purpose, sum length or sum area.

Leave the element type criteria open for all types while set only the appropriate field to those selected elements, for example (Length of the wall at the center) for walls & select Sum.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 065803.png

When selecting any type of elements on the floor plan go to that schedule in the navigator palette then right click and select (List floor plan selection only).

Screenshot 2024-09-24 065715.png

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Hi @ananasananas,

However, you can't have a sum length directly from the Element Information palette, but you can get it fast from a dedicated schedule created for this purpose, sum length or sum area.

Leave the element type criteria open for all types while set only the appropriate field to those selected elements, for example (Length of the wall at the center) for walls & select Sum.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 065803.png

When selecting any type of elements on the floor plan go to that schedule in the navigator palette then right click and select (List floor plan selection only).

Screenshot 2024-09-24 065715.png

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

Setup info provided by author