Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Header not outputting to dwg from publisher.

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I export to dwg from a sheet view via publisher everything exports except for the layout's title. I can't find a setting for it to export. I have played with all of the settings I can think of but the heading title is not there. Is there a setting I am missing?
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very strange. The title was actually not showing up in ArchiCAD. I had to open the master and then re-open the sheet and there it was.

Now it exports just fine.

Spooky AC10 weirdness.
Anonymous
Not applicable
My guess would be layers. There is a conflict between modelling and layout layer display (i.e. sometimes layouts pick up your latest layer combination). Put everything in your Master on the Archicad layer, (lines, logos, text, everything) and it should always show.
Anonymous
Not applicable
No, it wasn't layers. My masters have everything on the archicad layer...

I just opened the master and that was it. When I went back to layouts all of the titles showed again. I double checked to make sure it wasn't a layer issue as you mentioned but all the info on the masters is on the archicad layer.

I will see if it happens again and pay closer attention to what it might be.
Anonymous
Not applicable
What about this...
"Lew Bishop from
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I saw that thread and started to look for that check box. I couldn't find it. Looked through all the new menu commands...

Where are the "on screen view options" located. Do you know?

Anyway, the title came back after I opened it's master and went back to layout view...

I dunno...
Anonymous
Not applicable
1000 words, below
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, I had to add that via the W.E.

And to follow up. It definately wasn't an accidental toggle of that switch because some master layouts were visible while others were not. That toggle makes em all invisible. I like knowing about it though.