Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hotfix for ArchiCAD 10 is available

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Talkers,

It's time to visit the Help menu / Check for updates command to get the latest Hotfix for ArchiCAD 10 (build 966). Please check out the Release Notes for a fixed bug list.

The patch applies to both Education and full licences of ArchiCAD 10. The patch also updates goodies installed in the ArchiCAD folder
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous
Not applicable
gkmethy wrote:
Dear Talkers,

It's time to visit the Help menu / Check for updates command to get the latest Hotfix for ArchiCAD 10 (build 966). Please check out the Release Notes for a fixed bug list.
If you are using goodie tools, you should also click to the goodies page to get the the updated versions.

Is the update for Candidate of MacTel also?
Thanks,
Joseph
archislave
Enthusiast
I guess we will be left in the dark since the announcement was probably posted just before the beginning of their weekend. It is just the end of the day here in the US and I would like to know if this is for the Intel Macs before I take my mac to work remotely over the weekend?

Why such minimal information. Why not a detailed description?
Archislave

archicad 26.0 US, M2 Macbook Air
TomWaltz
Participant
I think the idea was that the MacIntel version already has Hotfox 1. Check your version number. It's probably closer to 966 than 817.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. The Mac-tel version according to system profiler is build 943.
archislave
Enthusiast
So what does that mean? When I check for updates on the Macbook is says to update to 966. Should I since it is beta?
Archislave

archicad 26.0 US, M2 Macbook Air
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have decided to wait for the Macintel version this is the PPC version.
Thomas Holm
Booster
archislave wrote:
So what does that mean? When I check for updates on the Macbook is says to update to 966. Should I since it is beta?
If your installation is Mactel already, and the updates check tells you to update, you should, unless it's a bug in the Check for updates. But to be safe, either do a full SuperDuper backup of your hard drive before, or wait until others dig ouit the problems.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Thomas Holm
Booster
TomWaltz wrote:
I think the idea was that the MacIntel version already has Hotfox 1. Check your version number. It's probably closer to 966 than 817.
943 - that must be Hotfix 0.8, then.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
HELP me thith my bugs plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bug.gif