Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

How to undo solid element operations??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive trimmed a wall to a a roof using the solid element operations but now the roof has changed and i want to trim the wall to the new roof. how do i undo the operation and crop it to the new roof??
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
When the wall is selected there will be a square with 4 small squares within it. Click on this and the relevant SEOperations will be listed. Hover over the list and click on an X (right hand side of list) to delete a specific operation, or you can cancel all operations
Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 1.28.44 PM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
tHANKYOU
Erika Epstein
Booster
It's important to learn the new-to-you Archicad terminology.

If you used Solid Element Operations (SEO) as you first mention, then you have established a relationship between the roof and wall in question. Changing one and/or the other does not change that their is a relationship and the wall will adjust to the roof changes. For example if you change the angle or height of the roof, the wall will still be trimmed by the roof but at the new angle or height.

If however you used cropping as you mentioned at the end, then you do need to establish a new relationship between the two as Eduardo described.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"