Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

IS in ac11

Anonymous
Not applicable
the schedules in ac11 allow multiline text ?
6 REPLIES 6
TomWaltz
Participant
Nope
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
and i guess cell height is fixed not adaptive

IS is still unuseable for door/window schedule

Great improvements !
hooray for the new version
TomWaltz
Participant
yeah, right. Soon you'll want a pony too 😉

What do you want to do that makes it "unusable?" Even with little annoyances like the lack of line-wrap, I use it all the time for a wide array of schedules.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
most of the windows are 120-150 in height
one of them in 300.
i have to make all the cells large enough to accomodate the 300 one (double the needed size)
and yes, not beeing able to place multiline text is making me draw the schedules - wich is not very easy because we only have text but not tables (like acad)
TomWaltz
Participant
zucoc wrote:
most of the windows are 120-150 in height
one of them in 300.
i have to make all the cells large enough to accomodate the 300 one (double the needed size)
and yes, not beeing able to place multiline text is making me draw the schedules - wich is not very easy because we only have text but not tables (like acad)
OK, so the boxes end up huge trying to fit the 300-size window, making the whole schedule like 3 times the size it needs to be. You're right, that does suck.

Personally, to get around the multi-line problem I tend to keynote my notes, so the general note that would require two lines becomes "*1" or "*2", with a list of notes at the bottom.

It's annoying, but I'd rather use the schedules to do what they can instead of dismissing them completely. (I really hate making charts!)
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
is there any way that the 2d and 3d views of the windows/doors can be exported to excel (at the correct scale)?
when I try to export in the image field i find only "---"