Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Mac's to use Intel microprocessors

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope this is a good thing as far as Graphisoft and ArchiCad are concerned! I also hope that Graphisoft has been expecting this. I really enjoy using OSX and ArchiCad. It would be good to hear a comment from Graphisoft of their thoughts.

I still prefer ArchiCad because of its flexibility regardless of the OS. I've used the other BIM program and it has some powerful features that I would like to see implemented in ArchiCad. Yet it doesn't top interactively working with the model to figure out, present and document the complexities of the design the way ArchiCad does. At the end of the day that is very important.
2 REPLIES 2
archislave
Enthusiast
Graphisoft has their marching orders !

"PRODUCE UNIVERSAL BINARIES" Steve Jobs

Since AC 10 won't ship until Feb 06 they should have plenty of time!
Archislave

archicad 26.0 US, M2 Macbook Air
Anonymous
Not applicable
Since ArchiCad already seems to work faster in some respects on windows I would like to know if this change in processors and coding is going to further place the mac platform as 2nd string. Every other program I use I prefer using the mac equivilant. So, ArchiCad as my primary tool has to be top notch. I think that version 9.0 for mac has made great stides. Will it continue or lag behind it's Windows counterpart?