cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Materials legend

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quick query, is there a way of preparing a materials legend which shows the external textured material (not the cut material).

For instance I have a variety of house types in a 3D image, to make it clear I have coloured them with different paint finishes I am looking for a way of showing a legend for these different finishes.

The built in library part shows the cut material, is it possible to change this to show the surface material?

Thanks in advance.

Matt
1 REPLY 1
I don't have time to illustrate just now but just so you know you wont be wasting your time trying to make one, yes. You can make a materials schedule like the one you have discribed using the interactive schedules.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25