Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Missing zone stamp info

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, I am working on a school project, just turn from archicad 9 to 10, I have the pro version, when I open archicad, i get a message saying the zone stamp tool is not loading, when I use the zone tool, I don't get the info (area, name, etc), do I have to load it? Is something missing I have to download? Hope to get a reply before my presentation, thanks!!
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
mariogomezcervantes wrote:
Hi everyone, I am working on a school project, just turn from archicad 9 to 10, I have the pro version, when I open archicad, i get a message saying the zone stamp tool is not loading, when I use the zone tool, I don't get the info (area, name, etc), do I have to load it? Is something missing I have to download? Hope to get a reply before my presentation, thanks!!
The stamp that your zone uses is set in Options>Element Attributes>Zone Categories... At the top select the zone category your zone belongs to and then under the 'Edit Selected Category' panel, you will see a button with the Zone Stamp for that category. If the stamp name is preceded by the word 'MISSING' then that means you haven't got the stamp loaded in your current library. In that case you'll then need to OK that and go to File>Libraries and Objects>Library Manager... find the appropriate library (probably ArchiCAD Library 10) and add it to your Active Libraries.

If it's not preceded by the word MISSING, you'll maybe need to change the zone stamp to something more simple, like the 'Basic Zone Stamp', for all of your zone categories. Then the warning will go away.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Exellent, your advise was very helpful, by OPTIONS, ELEMENT ATTRIBUTES, ZONE CATEGORIES and then CHANGING THE ZONE CATEGORY, you get all the info on the zone tool. Here is another blog with info 9basically the same):

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=14670&sid=0f6da0605f0313b999d861d90c6339be