Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

My corner dont clean up..

Kamelite
Advocate
Im pretty sure this issue has been adressed before, but a search couldn't find anything useful, so here it goes: How come my corner doesn't clean up like it should (see image, right side)

The thin wall is a non loadbearing wall, the thick wall is a loadbearing wall. I don't think the issue is the intersection priority value, because if I move the thin wall to the right, it cleans up nicely.

And by the way, by doing so, I discovered something weird, or maybe its not. As you can see from the image, the thin wall refused to clean up until it was moved to the right the same distance as the thickness of the perpendicular wall. How come? And, more important, how can this be solved?
And one last thing, this issue seems to be the case regardless of the thickness of the wall. I just did a test using the same wall type all over, and the problem persisted.

.Thag

cornerboth.jpg
Windows 10, Archicad 27
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
The reference lines of walls need to intersect for them to clean up, from the looks of your image the reference lines are on the inside face of the wall

Regards,
Scott