Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

New hotfix for ArchiCAD 10

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
A new Hotfix is available for ArchiCAD 10 (build 1176). This Hotfix applies to all platforms, and both commercial and education licenses. Currently, it is available for INT (international English) and USA versions, but other localized versions will follow soon.

You can download the Hotfix with the 'Check for updates...' command in Help menu. Please read the Release Notes carefully.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have installed the "hotfix" per the instructions and now ArchiCAD appears corrupted on the initial start-up dialog. All the recent projects appear as just an icon. No trace of a file name or path. The button at lower right to allow you to Browse(?) or Continue (?) is either blank or has odd symbols in it.
It did not properly load one of the 3DS.apx or Quicktime 2.0 VR engine file.
It appeared to load a file and save as after that but I am afraid to get too much deeper in the project.
Has anybody else had problems with this?
I'm running XP Pro, SP2 on a Athlon X2 Dual 4800+ 2.41ghz
2gb Ram, Nvidia FX3400-256
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
A complete reinstall of ArchiCAD would not hurt. The start-up dialog is actually an add-on, that might have had corrupted someway. Reinstall will probably fix it.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Gergely,
A reinstall or repair worked fine.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Where are the release notes??
TomWaltz
Participant
Mark wrote:
Where are the release notes??
There's a link to them on the Update page.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anybody else have a useless grid dialog like the one shown below? Once I have placed the grid system using Design->Grid System->Grid System Settings... I can no longer edit the grids. This is happening on every computer on which we installed the 1176 patch with the new Goodies.

We NEED to have this functionality back!
Dennis Lee
Booster
I had the same problem, solved by turning on the eye symbols in the following: options - > work environment - > tool settings dialog boxes.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
That's interesting. I never really noticed those eye symbols before. I can't imagine when I would ever would want to turn them off.

Thanks!
Has anyone experienced a "slow-down" after installing this hotfix? We have a team (one Teamwork file) that has slowed down considerably since installing the hotfix (actually, there is one person on the team is not experiencing this behavior) -- any suggestions?
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004