Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Objects disappear when switching view

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I am a network administrator and I am having a problem with one of my customers. When they switch view/story, some of their objects just disappear. I have used a backup from 2 months ago and they still don't see the objects, so there has to be a problem with autocad and not something the customer did wrong.. With 2 persons the objects disappear and when they use a local copy from another en reload the libraries, the objects are shown.

Does anyone know where the problem situates itself?

Kind regards
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Autocad?

Anyway, probably when they activate a saved View (in the View Map of the Navigator), it activates the layer combination it was saved with. If the objects are not visible in that view they will not be shown.
If you switches to another viewpoint in the Project Map of the Navigator, this does not happen.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Autocad?

Anyway, probably when they activate a saved View (in the View Map of the Navigator), it activates the layer combination it was saved with. If the objects are not visible in that view they will not be shown.
If you switches to another viewpoint in the Project Map of the Navigator, this does not happen.
Sorry, always mix those names up.. And thank you for the reply, I will tell it to my customer. Thanks!