Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Odd line on Asymmetric doors in AC28 in plan

NigelMX
Booster

HI,

Any one else have this occur. I have a strange line on the floor plan which runs from side to side of the door. Doesn't seem to happen on single doors or double doors as far as I can tell. I have attached a screen shot to show.

thanks

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based Monterey 12.7.6

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 15.56.35.png
3 REPLIES 3

I can reproduce this directly in the AC28 INT template by placing any standard door in a wall. The line is in the position of the closed leaf although MVO is set to open leaf symbol. Changing to closed leaf symbol and then back to open leaf symbol removes the line. Seems to be a bug.

Edit: Actually - seems as it is the glazing line that can be shown with open leaf symbol and is so by default for open leaf symbol in the default template MVO combination. Switching to closed leaf symbol turns it off and it stays off when changing back. So no bug - just a bit strange.

Just trying your suggestion but its still there, however under model view options for the door in the icons below the  floor plan display is the glazing line  (5th icon from the right) this seems to turn it off.

Nigel

Setup info provided by author